Be a volunteer at SIGGRAPH Asia 2018
ACM SIGGRAPH is a volunteer-driven organization, and the SIGGRAPH Asia conference is no different. Be a volunteer at the event, and get to network with the movers and shakers of the industry.
We welcome motivated and enthusiastic people who enjoy helping others. Have the opportunity to work with exceptional and supportive colleagues, while contributing to the vitality and ongoing development of the field of computer graphics and interactive techniques.
This unique opportunity is available to undergraduate, graduate, and vocational students (except high school) who want to work behind the scenes of a world-class conference. Student Volunteers dedicate 15 or 25 hours in exchange for full conference access (when not on duty) and additional exclusive student-volunteer-only mentoring and professional development events.
Feel free to contact us if you need more information.
Future Conference Committees
The conference chair, program chairs, committee members, jurors, and reviewers are all volunteers. They are members and leaders of the computer graphics community who value SIGGRAPH Asia and want to give back to it.
Consider offering your talents, creativity, and skills to help push the boundaries of the computer graphics field, showcase new technologies, and awake new opportunities. Be at the center of activity and help lead the way into the next generation of computer graphics by volunteering for a conference committee or subcommittee.
If you are interested in volunteering for a future SIGGRAPH Asia Conference, please apply here.
Nomination for SIGGRAPH Asia Conference Advisory Group (SACAG) Chair
The current SIGGRAPH Asia Conference Advisory Group (SACAG) Chair, YT Lee, will be stepping down at the end of 2018. The nomination for the new Chair is now open. Here are the details:
- Anyone who knows a suitable candidate can make a nomination.
- Please provide the justification for your nomination, highlighting your candidate’s services for the SIGGRAPH organization, particularly for SIGGRAPH Asia.
- The nominee must consent to be nominated. Please state that in your justification.
- The nomination deadline: 31 October 2018, 23:59 Eastern Time.
- The SACAG will select the candidate by voting, subject to approval by the ACM SIGGRAPH executive committee.
- The result will be announced at the SIGGRAPH Asia Conference in Tokyo, Japan.